Knit One Quilt Too offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced level classes in knitting, quilting, weaving, embroidery, sewing, needlepoint, and crochet. To register, call (401) 337-5578 or stop by. Some classes require no pre-registration.
Sew Kind of Wonderful Club: Using the Quick Curve Ruler
December 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on November 9, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on December 14, 2019 at 10:00 am
Saturdays, October 12, November 9, and December 14; 10:00 am to 1:00 pm | $135 | Registration required
In this class, you will learn the fast, fun way to sew curves without pinning in a variety of different blocks and patterns. The possibilities are endless once you become familiar with the Quick Curve Ruler. If you are new to the Quick Curve Ruler (QCR), we will use the free pattern included with your ruler to make a fast table runner and then you can select whatever pattern you want to do in following sessions. Those that are familiar with the QCR will be able to choose your own pattern to work on or finish up.
Class fee for 3 months is $120 prior to class plus $5 shop fee per class ($135 total). Preregistration and payment for the class are required.
– Quick Curve Ruler
– Sew Kind of Wonderful Pattern of your selection available at https://sewkindofwonderful.com/
– Fabric for your project
– Sewing Machine in good working order
– Basic sewing supplies
– Rotary cutter with new blade
– Cutting ruler that cuts WOF (width of fabric). I use Creative Grids 24″ x 8.5″.
– Cutting Mat to cut WOF or large enough work on 12.5” square block
– Optional: Square ruler minimum size 12.5” (I use Creative Grids 12.5” square, very helpful.
To register, contact the shop at (401) 337-5578 or call Kathy directly at (508) 818-2332. You can also email Kathy at email@example.com with any questions.